Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Making Progress

This has been my home for the last eight weeks. Olivier Haute. Our cozy little stone home with an amazing view. Only a few days left to cuddle in our loft and crochet in bed. Oh the French life.
I still have some work to do, mostly finishing touches, but I got my labels made, just have to do the labeling! I free motioned a border on great printmaking paper I brought with me. I was afraid I wouldnt use it for anything, but I found a way.
Also, went to the train station in Apt again today... I have a train to Barcelona! woo hoo. I will spend the 23rd traveling from Luzern, Switzerland to Geneva to Montpellier, France, and finally to Barcelona! I will spend the night there, hope to see some friends, and then its off to America for me. Things are working out little by little...

1 comments:

chelsea said...

oh my gosh.. what an amazing experience!! i can't believe you got to live in that charming home! so cool!

Post a Comment