Recent Posts

Monday, November 2, 2009

Crunch time

Less than two weeks left in Lacoste and I've got lots to do! Its one of those days where you just want to sit inside and drink something warm but its the last thing I should be doing! Gotta work work work these next couple days. Wednesday we are taking a day trip to Lyon to see Prelle's silk weaving factory, other than that I will be sewing and crocheting my days and nights away! One thing I have accomplished this quarter is my decision to focus on studio production. I was having a hard time deciding whether to focus my portfolio on that or fine art fibers, but I think Ive realized studio production is for me. So thats good! I'm just working on functional things until I figure out more what my niche will be. Well, back to work!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe that we're in "crunch time" when we have beautiful views like this!

Post a Comment