Recent Posts

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home Sweet Home

It has been awhile since I have had a true update. The end of the quarter in Lacoste was busy between preparing for Vernissage, packing two months into a suitcase, and making and reworking travel plans. But it all seemed to work out, with only a few bumps along the way. I will update posts for each city we visited with pictures and details of what we did.

After many train rides, airport delays, and running between terminals, I made it back to the USA. My mom was waiting for me, and little did I know my boyfriend Chester was there to surprise me. 10 weeks and 3 days apart, it was good to see him, and then good to see family and friends the next few days. We had a relaxing week and ate good food at Thanksgiving. Tomorrow I start my internship at Printfresh, I am excited to learn and to be involved with a great company gearing up for a big trade show.

Once I post the rest of my travels, I hope to focus more on my work and inspirations, and continue to revamp my blog and who I am as an artist. The best is yet to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment